US Politics Thread

Joe Rogan endorsing Kennedy is pretty funny. It’ll definitely split the crank vote.

Harris must be buzzing.
He wasn't ever going to endorse anyone else. No one should be celebrating anything that morally-barren, anti-intellectual colossal dickhead opportunist thinks or says, ever. He's a chickenshit "both-sideser."

What choice was the most likely to keep his listeners engaged?

Then -- like the absolute knob coward he is -- he says "I'm not endorsing him; I just like him." What do you like about him, ****? "I really appreciate the way he discusses things with civility and intelligence. " What the FUCK are you talking about?

Then he says Trump raising his fist is "the most American fucking thing ever" just to be sure he doesn't totally lose his MAGA audience.

There has never been a bigger, yellower **** dressed up like a tough guy in all of history.

At least Rush Limbaugh believed 28% of what he said.

Last edited:
He wasn't ever going to endorse anyone else. No one should be celebrating anything that morally-barren, anti-intellectual colossal dickhead opportunist thinks or says, ever. He's a chickenshit "both-sideser."

What choice was the most likely to keep his listeners engaged?

Then -- like the absolute knob coward he is -- he says "I'm not endorsing him; I just like him." What do you like about him, ****? "I really appreciate the way he discusses things with civility and intelligence. " What the FUCK are you talking about?

Then he says Trump raising his fist is "the most American fucking thing ever" just be sure he doesn't totally lose his MAGA audience.

There has never been a bigger, yellower **** dressed up like a tough guy in all of history.

At least Rush Limbaugh believed 28% of what he said.

It is really interesting how Rogan has descended into this pit of madness. It makes him millions of dollars of course.

I used to listen to occasional episodes of his show when he had interesting people on, but haven’t listened to anything in a good while now. Seems most of his guests are a load of nutters.

I guess he is what happens when you give a guy too much money, a load of weed, a microphone and access to the internet.

It is really interesting how Rogan has descended into this pit of madness. It makes him millions of dollars of course.

I used to listen to occasional episodes of his show when he had interesting people on, but haven’t listened to anything in a good while now. Seems most of his guests are a load of nutters.

I guess he is what happens when you give a guy too much money, a load of weed, a microphone and access to the internet.
He's the Paris Hilton of broadcasters.

Howard Stern might be a juvenile smut puppet surrounded by co-hosts with the collective IQ of a wheelbarrow, but he's a damn good interviewer at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.