US Politics Thread

I agree, Harris is well ahead in virtually every cohort bar over 50s white males and Christo-fascists.
I believe there is a substantial silent group of independents who are simply not responding to polling and are keeping their powder dry until 5/11 when they will unleash their power.
The voter registration numbers tell you something is afoot.

If she gets under his skin enough, he might have a Monster Raving Loony meltdown live on tv. Eyes bulging, neck throbbing, voice spluttering, accordion playing weirdo. That would be fun.

If she gets under his skin enough, he might have a Monster Raving Loony meltdown live on tv. Eyes bulging, neck throbbing, voice spluttering, accordion playing weirdo. That would be fun.
Might have a heart attack and drop dead we can only hope

True. But they can also tell us the direction of travel. The election is still a couple months away so the polls coming out in the near future will tell us a lot, especially after the debate.
You’re too obsessed with polls and I have no idea why. They’ve undercounted Dem support since 2018.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.