US Politics Thread

He wasn't ever going to endorse anyone else. No one should be celebrating anything that morally-barren, anti-intellectual colossal dickhead opportunist thinks or says, ever. He's a chickenshit "both-sideser."

What choice was the most likely to keep his listeners engaged?

Then -- like the absolute knob coward he is -- he says "I'm not endorsing him; I just like him." What do you like about him, ****? "I really appreciate the way he discusses things with civility and intelligence. " What the FUCK are you talking about?

Then he says Trump raising his fist is "the most American fucking thing ever" just to be sure he doesn't totally lose his MAGA audience.

There has never been a bigger, yellower **** dressed up like a tough guy in all of history.

At least Rush Limbaugh believed 28% of what he said.
I find select interviews I know will interest me. For instance, I listened to his Anthony Kiedis interview the other day and it was brilliant. When Rogan isn't down the Vax or politics rabbit hole his shows are a worthy listen.

This is happening all over the US.

Crazy that somebody who is provably submitting thousands of false and frivolous challenges to people’s right to vote can’t be charged with wasting public resources. Or at the very least prevented from submitting challenges in future.

He wasn't ever going to endorse anyone else. No one should be celebrating anything that morally-barren, anti-intellectual colossal dickhead opportunist thinks or says, ever. He's a chickenshit "both-sideser."

What choice was the most likely to keep his listeners engaged?

Then -- like the absolute knob coward he is -- he says "I'm not endorsing him; I just like him." What do you like about him, ****? "I really appreciate the way he discusses things with civility and intelligence. " What the FUCK are you talking about?

Then he says Trump raising his fist is "the most American fucking thing ever" just to be sure he doesn't totally lose his MAGA audience.

There has never been a bigger, yellower **** dressed up like a tough guy in all of history.

At least Rush Limbaugh believed 28% of what he said.
Fucking 'both sidesers' should be lynched for their dangerous refusal to pick a side and stick to it whatever. Floating vote wankers.

Crazy that somebody who is provably submitting thousands of false and frivolous challenges to people’s right to vote can’t be charged with wasting public resources. Or at the very least prevented from submitting challenges in future.
Unfortunately, it is yet another example of the flaws of an election system (and, really, a system of democratic republican government) that was designed to assume all participants would act in good faith, with the best interests of the nation in mind.

And it further illustrates how one side is very clearly the wilfully bad actor, whilst the other—at worst—is just incompetent or naive at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.