US Politics Thread

Oh this is a fun game. Apparently my wedding anniversary is the same day as Japan signing the surrender to end WWII…

Weirdly symbolic now I think about it.
The Bismarck was sunk on my birthday and Reagan was shot on the same day as my wedding day.

Obviously I planned both around on those days and now a hero in one sense whilst a traitor in another.

Was all my fault.

Oh this is a fun game. Apparently my wedding anniversary is the same day as Japan signing the surrender to end WWII…

The Bismarck was sunk on my birthday and Reagan was shot on the same day as my wedding day.

Obviously I planned both around on those days and now a hero in one sense whilst a traitor in another.

Was all my fault.
Fucking hell, mate, and I thought @gordondaviesmoustache was an FOC!

Indeed, Trump married Melania on the anniversary of Ukraine declaring Independence from Russia in 1918 (ish). Coincidence??

Tiananmen Square happened on the anniversary of my birth.

The anniversary of my birth falls on my birthday every year and the number of the anniversary is the same as my age, weirdly.

Tiananmen Square happened on the anniversary of my birth.
JFK was shot on my Mum’s birthday, when she was expecting my first sister.

RFK was shot on my Dad’s birthday, when Mum was expecting my second sister.

And they both died 18 days, before the girls were born.

JFK was shot on my Mum’s birthday, when she was expecting my first sister.

RFK was shot on my Dad’s birthday, when Mum was expecting my second sister.

And they both died 18 days, before the girls were born.
IMG_5776.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.