US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

Always go for the lesser of two evils whatever the circumstances are.
So regardless of wherever or not there’s truth to the Biden allegations, if the straight up choice is Biden or Trump, on every conceivable metric anyone who is not an absolute nutjob should be casting their vote for Joe.
There's 80 Million + Nutjobs then as if Biden stays on he gets massacred by Trump.

Well I disagree, if he carrys on stumbling in debates and speeches he will be voted out and Trump will.walk back in.
The guy has a profound stutter, which he has suffered with his whole life. He's always prone to stumbling and mixing u up his sentences. Biden does a damn site better at public speaking than most non-stuttering people.

Have you heard the other guy's speeches?

Still waiting on a link to this court case and diary of a girl in rehab , this is a very unsavoury hill to die on , just say you dont like him and i assume you would vote trump if you could?

I'm not here to spoon feed you. Look it up. It's all there, court cases, convictions, extracts from diaries. If you don't wanna believe it then don't, it's still true anyway.

And how I would vote is nothing to do with it. I was initially replying about Biden being a "decent" man, which I said I don't think a decent man based on his comments on racial integration in the past and his daughter saying he took inappropriate showers with her.

I don't know what Trump has to do with all that? People are mental and think you can't point out a negative thing about Biden without loving Trump.

I don't care for either of them. Not everything is binary, just because Trump is bad it doesn't mean Biden is good, or vice versa. It just seems a lot of people on here have this very binary way of thinking, which basically means you're quite simple and can only think in black and white terms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.