US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

The merits of Mookie Wilson v Lenny Dykstra.

Trump's not on a par with Hitler. Not even with Putin. Victor Orban more like. I want him defeated, not assassinated, but he's reaped what he sowed. So, yes, I will be honest and say I'm sorry this near-martyrdom all but guarantees his election in November. Only then will we see how close he gets to Putin.
He was giving it the 'big I am" when he was surrounded by Secret Service, but let's see what happens in the cold light of day when the adrenalin wears off.

The merits of Mookie Wilson v Lenny Dykstra.

Trump's not on a par with Hitler. Not even with Putin. Victor Orban more like. I want him defeated, not assassinated, but he's reaped what he sowed. So, yes, I will be honest and say I'm sorry this near-martyrdom all but guarantees his election in November. Only then will we see how close he gets to Putin.
No okie was the better ball player. Dykstra hit a few home runs then he went home run crazy- not his game. Dykstra has proven he is a nut job and Mookie the polar opposite. Mookie is a total gentleman…

And i was there, saw him hit that ball through poor Bill Buckner's legs. Scalped a ticket for $50.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.