US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

People saying this shows it's time to "dial down the rhetoric" in political debate. Biden's obviously suspended his campaign for the time being, couldn't do otherwise. But how will Trump & his followers come out of this? I don't think it will be with calls for greater civility and respect, as Obama just asked. More likely with vengeance on their minds.

No okie was the better ball player. Dykstra hit a few home runs then he went home run crazy- not his game. Dykstra has proven he is a nut job and Mookie the polar opposite. Mookie is a total gentleman…
Dykstra was a neighbor of my in-laws in suburban PA early in his career (before you get the wrong idea, they lived in the self-described “smallest, shittiest house on the Main Line” which, when they sold it, was torn down instantly to make room for a new, larger house).

I can confirm — as described exactly by my father-in-law — “Lenny was an absolute lunatic.” I believe the story about him my FIL told. Apparently Lenny was attempting to get the township to legali(z)e hunting on his property (which was like an acre on a normal residential street) so he could take care of the deer eating his begonias or some shit. He was canvassing the neighborhood for allies. Crazy.

Unscrupulous evil bastard is clearly heard saying "wait, wait" to the security staff as he's being whisked off stage.
He had the wherewithal to realise that that moment was the big money shot , fist raised , blood on his face...
Now for me that is the sign of one cynical, evil ****..

I accept your concession.

Next time you want to try and purposely misunderstand what wumming is in order to shut down a discussion that you don't like, then make sure it's not someone who can actually see the report system and how you use it.

Oh and next time you want to quote the CoC to people, which I actually helped author, feel free to pay special attention to this specific section:

• Don't needlessly flap or overreact to things [..]

Reported me and shut down the England thread also, either we’ve all ‘lost control’ of ourselves or perhaps he’s using the report button on opinions that don’t align with his.

I read nothing from you here that remotely sounds belittling , in the ‘wum’ territory or against the Coc.

I think those that jumped out the woodwork straight away saying this was staged should be the ones pulled up if anything.

Back to the subject , Fuck Trump, his Russian social media bots, Elon Musk and how this will likely guarantee him get the keys to the White House.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.