US Politics Thread

Biden's got covid. Reported as saying he'd only quit the race if doctors advised him to. Is this is way of saving face and stepping down?
I was thinking the same.

Part of hopes he does, passing the baton on to Harris before the RNC closes. Their reaction would be a re enactment of the famous scene in Blazing Saddles when the new sheriff is on his way into town.

I was thinking the same.

Part of hopes he does, passing the baton on to Harris before the RNC closes. Their reaction would be a re enactment of the famous scene in Blazing Saddles when the new sheriff is on his way into town.
Remember "Excuse me while I whip this out!" (LOL)

She might not win (she might not even get the Dems' nomination) but my oh my the fits it'd give the Republicans would be wondrous to behold.

Best the Democrat’s can hope for is it isn't a Mauling in November. If Biden or Harris are on the ticket it will be.
But only Biden and Harris can use the money already raised by Biden.

So Harris would be the best candidate in the event they can force Biden out.

Besides, Black women would not stand for it if Harris is stepped over for some other Straight White Man. That just won't go down easy in the Democratic party

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.