US Politics Thread

It's seems that Biden has been forced out but its blatantly obvious that his health has deteriorated rapidly.
Democrats need to find the right person now to stop Trump.

The senile one has finally gone.
The dangerously stupid one still there.
And this supposed to be most powerful country in the world. With a lot of people actually voting for one of these two.

The only news I will read from happenings in that country is City playing their preseason matches.

It's seems that Biden has been forced out but its blatantly obvious that his health has deteriorated rapidly.
Democrats need to find the right person now to stop Trump.
I think the biggest takeaway is that Biden, his family, his campaign, his advisors, and the Democratic Party more broadly actually listened and eventually responded to the overwhelming will of the constituents. It illustrates the ability of the people to both hold Democrats to account and influence their actions and policy. It took him (and them) sometime but they finally came to what I (and most others) believe is the right decision, weighing what was best for the country, not just what was best for him and his backers.

Compare and contrast that with anything Trump has ever done and Americans should see the stark difference on offer in the election.

I say should because I don’t know if enough will in the end.

But I hope they do.

What now for America that Biden called it a day ? anybody who watched him walk up steps must have known for quite some time he wasn’t well.
He wants to endorse Kamala Harris as President candidate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.