US Politics Thread

Trump is now even more a superhero. Survived court, survived attempt on his life, forced the President to effectively resign.

All along I’ve said his base couldn’t be expanded. But put all this together and now it will. He looks all-powerful.

Disaster for America.

Despite being in Biden’s corner a lot in recent years and agreeing that he’s managed to achieve a lot of legislative wins that will mark him out as a successful president - I think even I saw the writing on the wall during that debate.

Not so much the debate itself… I think debates are highly overrated in general… but the reaction and sway of public opinion in the aftermath meant this was inevitable.

I do think that it’s fair to be concerned about the physical capability of somebody who would be 85 at the end of the next term. I think circumstance led us here and it’s not necessarily any one person’s fault, but now the Dems are just going to have to pick up the pieces and find another way to beat Trump.

I don’t think the situation is any more of a disaster than it already was yesterday. At least this way they can stop the dissent and start working towards a solution.

I don’t think the situation is any more of a disaster than it already was yesterday. At least this way they can stop the dissent and start working towards a solution.
Though I too very much like Biden, I think that Biden dropping out could have a big, positive impact for Democrats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.