US Politics Thread

She's won EVERY point, answered every question better, looked stronger and more presidential at every turn. And now, yes, she's hit him with John McCain (the man he despises) coming off his sick bed to vote in Congress to save the Affordable Care Act. It's a fucking rout.
To reasonable people who understand how to score debates!

Over here?

“Who looked strong?”

I think she’s kicked his ass every which way to Sunday, but the moderators have allowed him that extra chance ON EVERY QUESTION to reel off the right wing talking points that those who get their news from Fox & Newsmax actually believe!

My hope is that the 10% in the middle just watched a future President dismantle and out-debate an old man with old grievances and tired tropes, who thinks his name is a magic wand to fix every problem and make everything the “best ever.”

Oh, how I hate this fucking Orange Moron.

Over here?

“Who looked strong?”

I think she’s kicked his ass every which way to Sunday, but the moderators have allowed him that extra chance ON EVERY QUESTION to reel off the right wing talking points that those who get their news from Fox & Newsmax actually believe!

My hope is that the 10% in the middle just watched a future President dismantle and out-debate an old man with old grievances and tired tropes, who thinks his name is a magic wand to fix every problem and make everything the “best ever.”

Don't sit on the fence, tell us Brits how you really feel?

:)

Over here?

“Who looked strong?”

So very well put. He's an incoherent grifter who has tarnished everything his grubby hands have touched, including this country. I pray that we can relegate this clown to the dustbin of history.

It’s clear Trumps tactic is to make sure he has the last word on everything and they’re letting him. I also think Harris is letting him too.
Precisely.

That she won and won big is no surprise. And not important. No Trump voter changed their mind, and there aren’t many if any undecideds. What was important was that she didn’t fuck up, and that she gets people who are lukewarm on her off their fat fucking asses and into the voting booth because they’re either more excited about supporting her or more terrified of Trump.

I’d say mission accomplished.

Not going to change the polls much if at all would be my guess but that’s a win.

It’s clear Trumps tactic is to make sure he has the last word on everything and they’re letting him. I also think Harris is letting him too.
His last answer on the subject of the environment consiste of 'They lost 10,000 manufacturing jobs and Joe Biden is crooked, oh and Hunter Biden'.

Anyone watching this and thinking "That’s my guy" needs to be on some sort of watch list.

So very well put. He's an incoherent grifter who has tarnished everything his grubby hands have touched, including this country. I pray that we can relegate this clown to the dustbin of history.
We can’t until he’s dead. He’s running in 2028 if he loses and the GOP is a cult. First things first — win in November.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.