US Politics Thread

LOL. Lie, get called out, ignore that the lie was called out (let alone apologize or admit the lie), then lie again. It’s not just Trump; it’s his morally-damaged, not-too-bright acolytes as well.
Lie? What an idiot. I'm not you
"Nobody brought guns"

- According to court documents, Mazza brought a Taurus revolver, loaded with three shotgun shells and two hollow point bullets, into Washington, D.C., to the Ellipse, and then to the Capitol. He later admitted to law enforcement that he was also armed with a second firearm, a loaded .40 semi-automatic pistol. Sometime on U.S. Capitol grounds before 2:45 p.m., Mazza lost possession of the revolver. Mazza continued to illegally make his way to the Lower West Terrace and the area behind the Inaugural Stage to a tunnel area with doors leading into the Capitol Building. He joined in a collective effort of rioters to push through at least 20 officers who were defending the tunnel entrance. At approximately 3:13 p.m., Mazza moved to the front of the tunnel line, next to the first set of doors. He held open one of the doors, and, as he did so, he allowed other rioters to attack officers with flag poles, batons, sticks and stolen law enforcement shields, and try force their way through the line of officers. Thereafter, he took control of a baton from an officer’s hand and swung it overhead and downward to strike at officers in the tunnel entrance, hitting one officer in the arm. After striking at the officers with the baton, he continued his efforts to get past law enforcement officers and yelled, “This is our f---- house! We own this house!”
Yes. I was wrong. It turns out 2 guys disobeyed the requests of the planners of the protest and brought guns.

But a few idiots disobeying multiple requests in plans to not show up with weapons doesn't an insurrection make.

Did any protestors fire at an officer? At a Capitol worker? Take hostages with the use of a firearm? No.

This is trying the darndest to stretch a protest into an insurrection.

Real insurrectionists show up armed to the teeth looking for a fight. Saw more guns in 1 square mile of the Kenosha protests than all of these pur together.

Lie? What an idiot. I'm not you

Yes. I was wrong. It turns out 2 guys disobeyed the requests of the planners of the protest and brought guns.

But a few idiots disobeying multiple requests in plans to not show up with weapons doesn't an insurrection make.

Did any protestors fire at an officer? At a Capitol worker? Take hostages with the use of a firearm? No.

Real insurrectionists show up armed to the teeth looking for a fight. Saw more guns in 1 square mile of the Kenosha protests than all of these pur together.

Well, I mean, I don't know where you're getting two from but the mental gymnastics are admirable. In that post alone it references just five men that were charged with carrying a firearm on Capitol grounds.

I didn't mention anything about an insurrection, just that you blatantly lied.

Now it's "did anyone shoot their firearms?!"

However, attacking officers with weapons and screaming "this is our fucking house" sounds just an absolutely delightful peaceful protest and not an insurrection at all. Just all love and vibes sure.

Keep being a **** though

Oh. Well, if you can just claim you weren’t lying, you were just “wrong”, we can claim this wasn’t a protest, it was an insurrection, right?

And since Pudge was right and you were wrong — or you’re so gullible you believed some else’s lie, or were too lazy to check it — I’m going to go with his views as he seems more informed than you.

Back to your anime wee one!

Last edited:
Oh. Well, if you can just claim you weren’t lying, you were just “wrong”, we can claim this wasn’t a protest, it was an insurrection, right?

And since Pudge was right and you were wrong, I’m going to go with his views as he seems more informed than you.

I'm shocked that a Trump supporter seems poorly informed. How could that be.

I'm shocked that a Trump supporter seems poorly informed. How could that be.
But remember, without his posts—which are most often riddled with lies, half-truths, wild conspiracies, racist and sexist rhetoric, and absolute nonsense denying objective reality—this thread would have no balance of perspective.

And since Pudge was right and you were wrong — or you’re so gullible you believed some else’s lie, or were too lazy to check it — I’m going to go with his views as he seems more informed than you.

I moved on long ago. It's a topic for you leftists. It's not an insurrection. It's a protests in which some idiots rooted. For which they've been prosecuted.

Feel free to swallow in January 6th, I'm more interested in what happens after 2024.

You know what, Pudge was right... But damn! I already voted. Id suggest you go vote too.

Well, I mean, I don't know where you're getting two from but the mental gymnastics are admirable. In that post alone it references just five men that were charged with carrying a firearm on Capitol grounds.

I didn't mention anything about an insurrection, just that you blatantly lied.

Now it's "did anyone shoot their firearms?!"

However, attacking officers with weapons and screaming "this is our fucking house" sounds just an absolutely delightful peaceful protest and not an insurrection at all. Just all love and vibes sure.

Keep being a **** though
Not to mention police officer Michael Fanone, who was shot in the neck with his own taser.

But it was just a peaceful protest, right?

But remember, without his posts—which are most often riddled with lies, half-truths, wild conspiracies, racist and sexist rhetoric, and absolute nonsense denying objective reality—this thread would have no balance of perspective.
That was how the BBC lost the plot over Brexit.

Balance experts with loonies, and balance truth with lies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.