US Politics Thread

Any other POTUS been impeached twice in one term?

Just your normal run of the mill president eh.

Twitter has apparently just stopped “hang Mike Pence” from trending. The problem is the genie is out the bottle... so many far right nutters in the states believe all these conspiracy theories and seemingly are prepared to take action. Doesn’t bode well for the states and usually what doesn’t bode well for them eventually trickles down to the rest of the western world.

Is this going to end up being a version of the Arab spring for the western world?

Twitter has apparently just stopped “hang Mike Pence” from trending. The problem is the genie is out the bottle... so many far right nutters in the states believe all these conspiracy theories and seemingly are prepared to take action. Doesn’t bode well for the states and usually what doesn’t bode well for them eventually trickles down to the rest of the western world.

Is this going to end up being a version of the Arab spring for the western world?

well, reverse one. Sadly, I think some shit is going to go down in a Jo Cox style situation, the genie is out of the bottle now.

Have we all made up now , can we get back to what is happening with trump ? We really need the trump thread back but i have asked for it so...
Ric has banned all mention of his name. Not allowed discuss him.
Bluemoon leading the way for all other social media.
Too right.

He’s called for revolution before. The problem with communists is they think the cause is worth more than anything, even human life.
He’s not a communist or anything such, he’s just a zealot craving attention.

Can we get him some help?

He’s not a communist or anything such, he’s just a zealot craving attention.

Can we get him some help?
He told me face to face he was a communist.

He definitely does need a bit of help, he accused me of being in a sex cult the other week and then put me on ignore.

The December election when Corbyn was shown to be not wanted has ruined his previously sensible approach to debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.