US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Trump v Clinton it will be dirty, yet entertaining. The debates will be turned into a farce.
I disagree. Drumpf will try to turn them into a farce but Clinton will take the high road. I never thought of her as being presidential but after she sat there and let the republicans fire at her during the Benghazi hearings I do. She kept her cool and never got rattled, Drumpf may lose his shit and just start calling her names when he realizes that he can't get to her.

I love how you cite her "experience". She voted for the Iraq War and supported the overthrow of Gaddafi and Assad.

Experience is worthless without judgement, and she is one of the biggest fools in national politics. Putting the country in her demonstrably incompetent hands is more dangerous than anything Trump has proposed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

She is the Thatcher of the USA. Bankrolled by Wall Street and will happily blow shit up to show her strength at home. Whilst saying anything to get the votes. Thank fuck the states can only have her in charge for 2 terms.

I love how you cite her "experience". She voted for the Iraq War and supported the overthrow of Gaddafi and Assad.

Experience is worthless without judgement, and she is one of the biggest fools in national politics. Putting the country in her demonstrably incompetent hands is more dangerous than anything Trump has proposed.
He's proposed building a wall across our border with Mexico and banning Muslims, not to mention he's stated he will round up 11,000,000 people and deport them. He's also in favor of torture and killing the families of suspected terrorists (both war crimes). His answer to any technical question is that he'll hire "the best people" to take care of things because he has "the best people" but we just don't know them. He's had 5 bankruptcies and is currently under investigation for fraud because of his bogus Trump University. So, tell me more about Trump's excellent judgement.

Hillary has made some errors in judgement but she certainly wasn't alone. She's not perfect but she's also not an egomaniacal crazy person who wants to bang his daughter.

It's now official, the party of racist pinheads has nominated a racist pinhead for president. This is what happens when you don't care about lead in the water but you obsess over what bathroom people use.

I don't know that she's necessarily 'racist', but it is true that countless more brown people round the world will be killed if she becomes president.

Building a wall and banning Muslim immigration is the most sensible thing I've heard in years from a political candidate. There is nothing racist or even wrong from not wanting undesirable people in your country. We do not need anymore unskilled laborers. Everywhere Islam goes, poverty, violence and intolerance follows. I would rather shut down immigration altogether, as we don't need any more people in this overpopulated, underemployed country.

The torture thing does bother me. He went too far with that. Bankruptcies are pretty normal in business. Each venture is probably a separate legal entity, so yeah, when one does poorly, they go bankrupt.

I don't see how, when you add up all your criticisms, his negatives somehow outweigh overthrowing Saddam in a war that killed hundreds of thousands of people. It was the biggest decision in the last 15 years and she failed miserably. Not to mention Syria, which was caused by the overthrow of Saddam and the support of Sunni "moderate terrorist" rebels, which she supported. The other big geopolitical disaster is Libya, which she was also behind.I'm tired of spending my tax dollars funding these idiotic wars that only put the west more in danger. She has been supportive of all of them, she never learns. Ever.

What exactly has Hillary done other than co-sponsor a bunch of bills which 98% of her party favored? Like seriously, she gets a senate seat because she's the ex-president's wife, signs a bunch of bills, makes a bunch of mistakes, and suddenly she's the messiah? For what? She has demonstrated no brilliance whatsoever, she even failed the fucking DC bar exam.
There is something racist and wrong about calling Muslims undesirable and wrong, Had that comment for example been made about other religions or races you would probably already be site banned, which shows the hypocrisy of this place

Saddam was overthrown by Bush and the republicans and is a presidential act , by a republican president as was Afghanistan, as was the forming of sunninrepublican guards into ISIS -blaming that on Hillary who at time wasone of the most junior senators in the senate is comedy gold and typical of the joke propaganda in the US

I don't know that she's necessarily 'racist', but it is true that countless more brown people round the world will be killed if she becomes president.
She won't come close to Bush and his Neo Cons who started the whole bloody lot in a bid to get revenge for daddy and turn 911 eyes away from their allies

Building a wall and banning Muslim immigration is the most sensible thing I've heard in years from a political candidate. There is nothing racist or even wrong from not wanting undesirable people in your country. We do not need anymore unskilled laborers. Everywhere Islam goes, poverty, violence and intolerance follows. I would rather shut down immigration altogether, as we don't need any more people in this overpopulated, underemployed country.

The torture thing does bother me. He went too far with that. Bankruptcies are pretty normal in business. Each venture is probably a separate legal entity, so yeah, when one does poorly, they go bankrupt.

I don't see how, when you add up all your criticisms, his negatives somehow outweigh overthrowing Saddam in a war that killed hundreds of thousands of people. It was the biggest decision in the last 15 years and she failed miserably. Not to mention Syria, which was caused by the overthrow of Saddam and the support of Sunni "moderate terrorist" rebels, which she supported. The other big geopolitical disaster is Libya, which she was also behind.I'm tired of spending my tax dollars funding these idiotic wars that only put the west more in danger. She has been supportive of all of them, she never learns. Ever.

What exactly has Hillary done other than co-sponsor a bunch of bills which 98% of her party favored? Like seriously, she gets a senate seat because she's the ex-president's wife, signs a bunch of bills, makes a bunch of mistakes, and suddenly she's the messiah? For what? She has demonstrated no brilliance whatsoever, she even failed the fucking DC bar exam.

Wow!
You think those 5 bankruptcies just happened? Might they have been doing poorly because management made poor decisions and lacked judgement?

Not a huge fan of Hilary but I'd put money on Donald trumping her in the killing stakes given the chance, and not just through poor judgement but through sheer malevolence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.