Us v PSG

City_Sean

I think we could end up playing them at some point in the near future, be very interesting, how do you guys think it would go?

Hart

Zabba Kompany Nastasic Clichy

Yaya Fernandinho

Silva Nasri

Aguero Negredo

Ibra Cavani

Lavezzi Pastore

Matuidi/Veratti Motta

Digne Marquinhos Silva Jallet

Sirigu

I don't think you spend £70m on two of the worlds best strikers and stick them in net.

Would be an interesting game and I don't know how to call it. PSG have the better players, because they could always shop at a higher level than you could. Paris is a huge draw and when added with the money allowed PSG to buy the biggest names in the game. Of course being a big name does not mean you are a better player. City have the better balance, formation and less problems. So I would give City the slight edge, but if PSG's wonder players decide to turn up then they could win.

MSP said:
PSG bought better and I think they're better team overall. More balanced and mentally stronger. Match could go ether way of course.
It's not a question of buying better, but being able to attract bigger stars. PSG can attract the biggest stars in the game where as City could not so it's harder for City to get players. As for balance I don't see it at all with PSG. Blanc is doing a good job, but he is still fighting through the politics and trying to play people who deserve it on merit rather than the big name.

I hope we play them, gives me anther excuse to visit Paris and practice my piss poor french.

Footballing wise i reckon it would go down as a CL classic.

We would dominate at home but would likely get murdered away at Paris with Ibra and cavani getting a hat trick. If we can lose to Sunderland sure as heck we will lose to those lot.

Ibra is on another level to Aguero in my opinion. He is the modern complete striker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.