Us v PSG

GHoddle said:
ZLATANI said:
Bpughh said:
without Ibra PSG would be nothing. Obviously after our season last year no one from our team is a ballon d'or nominee. I'm surprised yaya made the list

How can you say that? You saw the match against PSG Barcelon last year? Just for what you said, I dream that PSG plays City in the second round you!

Imo PSG has a very good set of players but I don't rate your manager. Maybe player for player as good as Dortmund but Klopp>>>>>>>>>Blanc and that makes all the difference. They would hammer you.
I would not go that far at all. No chance Dortmund would hammer PSG. Dortmund are not the same team as last year for a number of reasons. I would have City as the strongest out of the three teams.

As for Blanc, a lot of the problem with the squad is not his fault. He has inherited a poorly put together bunch of mercenaries. He has come up with the 4-3-3 system which gets the best out of the players available, but means big names like Moura and Pastore have to sit on the bench. I think he is doing a good job.

supercrystal7 said:
GHoddle said:
ZLATANI said:
How can you say that? You saw the match against PSG Barcelon last year? Just for what you said, I dream that PSG plays City in the second round you!

Imo PSG has a very good set of players but I don't rate your manager. Maybe player for player as good as Dortmund but Klopp>>>>>>>>>Blanc and that makes all the difference. They would hammer you.
I would not go that far at all. No chance Dortmund would hammer PSG. Dortmund are not the same team as last year for a number of reasons. I would have City as the strongest out of the three teams.

As for Blanc, a lot of the problem with the squad is not his fault. He has inherited a poorly put together bunch of mercenaries. He has come up with the 4-3-3 system which gets the best out of the players available, but means big names like Moura and Pastore have to sit on the bench. I think he is doing a good job.

I think Dortmund is basically the same team. They lost Gotze but bought a couple of very good players and the rest of the team is essentially the same. I didn't say that Blanc is poor or doing a bad job but he's most certainly not a world class manager like Klopp is. Dortmund would give most teams in Europe a hiding, especially if they are able to play their best 11. Against Arsenal and Bayern they were missing a number of important players. No team in the premier league is as good as they are.

If we played them away 2nd leg, then we'd win.

They'd just surrender upon our arrival.

GHoddle said:
supercrystal7 said:
GHoddle said:

I think Dortmund is basically the same team. They lost Gotze but bought a couple of very good players and the rest of the team is essentially the same. I didn't say that Blanc is poor or doing a bad job but he's most certainly not a world class manager like Klopp is. Dortmund would give most teams in Europe a hiding, especially if they are able to play their best 11. Against Arsenal and Bayern they were missing a number of important players. No team in the premier league is as good as they are.
They lost Goetze a world class player with unbelievable potential and replaced him with good players. Even if they did not have an injury crisis, this change alone would have dropped them down a level from last year. However, this year they have been without Gundodan and Piszscek for virtually the entire season. Remove three world class players from any team and replace them with just good players and they are going to struggle.

I don't see Dortmund being better than City.

ZLATANI said:
My god PSG is just monstrous tonight Verratti still at the top of Football !
PSG did look great today. Played Moura and Pastore and the latter imparticular was very good as well; he even tracked back. Cavani had a fantastic performance. Veratti as you said was good, but did have moments where his inexperience showed and played his team into real danger.

sergiokun said:
2 great teams but I think we could easily beat them. Lets hope we get them in the last 16

Facilement nous battre ? Putain comment peux tu dire ca ?? Tu crois que le PSG c'est Sunderland ou quoi ?? Cavani et Zlatan vous ferait un trou plus gros que l'Australie en moins de temps que je suis en train d'ecrire ce message...

sergiokun said:
2 great teams but I think we could easily beat them. Lets hope we get them in the last 16

Easily beat us? Damn how can you say that?? You think the PSG is Sunderland or what? Cavani and Zlatan would make you a bigger hole than Australia in less time that I'm trying to write this message ...

ZLATANI said:
sergiokun said:

Facilement nous battre ? Putain comment peux tu dire ca ?? Tu crois que le PSG c'est Sunderland ou quoi ?? Cavani et Zlatan vous ferait un trou plus gros que l'Australie en moins de temps que je suis en train d'ecrire ce message...

Votre patriomonie europeen est tres court. On a frapper votre cul ma woman. La ligue est pas premier classe sauf pour Lyon naturellement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.