USA v Brazil

I still cant get my head around watching brazil, i find it mad knowing that one of there best players plays for city! Its going to be mentle watching the world cup and having so many of our own playing in it!

Blue_Lion said:
Its gonna be a long day for us. :(

Anyone else think that this might be a good thing for the U.S.? We've tanked and it's time to get real, which might just mean that Bob Bradley gets the ax. I don't intend that in a mean spirited way either -Bradley has done all he could, but at this point he's out of his league and his tactics show it.

As to his replacement... Bring Sven back to CONCACAF. Despite how it went for him in Mexico, I say the situation in the U.S. would suit him well.

Mcfc-Carlos said:
I still cant get my head around watching brazil, i find it mad knowing that one of there best players plays for city! Its going to be mentle watching the world cup and having so many of our own playing in it!

i thought the same thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.