Useless household objects.

Mine doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do… it’s too small for a large slice of bread and doesn’t seal properly. Attempted use once!
Ahh i've seen a Yootoob video on this (think it was Ashens) where they noted that the bread they used was too big and it appeared to only work with a specific branded loaf.

Find that loaf, and you'll be in Breville Heaven!

I know when my nephew moved to Aus he said his daughter used a tablet for in school, as no one in Aussie schools don’t seem to use school books to write. I was amazed, how will they learn to write?
Don't know what state your nephew lives @normskih in but my 6 year old grandson writes very well for his age. I've seen his writing books very recently over easter. He will need a tablet for school when he is 11 and Grandad will be buying him one :-)

Don't know what state your nephew lives @normskih in but my 6 year old grandson writes very well for his age. I've seen his writing books very recently over easter. He will need a tablet for school when he is 11 and Grandad will be buying him one :-)
His daughter learned to write in the UK before they emigrated. I’m not sure what Brisbane is:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.