User names

We had a player called Majic Zurawski who was a Pole. I started calling myself that for a name online one Saturday afternoon, around teatime. I was pondering the universe I was about to enter and it just happened. He’s my alter ego as I am an avowed pacifist and non political being, who is spiritual as well as a flat earther baldy Patrick Thistle fan.

I also make jam.

We had a player called Majic Zurawski who was a Pole. I started calling myself that for a name online one Saturday afternoon, around teatime. I was pondering the universe I was about to enter and it just happened. He’s my alter ego as I am an avowed pacifist and non political being, who is spiritual as well as a flat earther baldy Patrick Thistle fan, with a luxuriant head of fulsome hair

I also make jam. Do you really? Which flavours, do you still have the bee hives?

I thought of BlueMoonRisin' in 2006 and in 2008 i made up a song to reflect our excitement of Thai Franky takeover. To Bad Moon Rising/CCR

I see a blue moon rising
I see a trophy on the way
Maybe we'll quality for Europe
Might win the FA cup in May
We've got Petrov on the left, Shaunie on the right
There's a blue moon on the rise on the rise on the rise

vRM4KLy.jpg

Just sayin like:

I’m a City fan living on the Wirral but, aside from Wirral, I couldn’t see it catching on. As I’m not from here originally, it’s not anything I’d particularly like.

I’ve had Welshie, Taffy and Professor over the years. I’m happy with James.

We had a player called Majic Zurawski who was a Pole. I started calling myself that for a name online one Saturday afternoon, around teatime. I was pondering the universe I was about to enter and it just happened. He’s my alter ego as I am an avowed pacifist and non political being, who is spiritual as well as a flat earther baldy Patrick Thistle fan.

I also make jam.
....You're bald AND you make jam ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.