soon as the FT whistle blown my cousin said
"yeah you've spend 200mill+ anyways
its only fa cup
have you seen our trophies we didnt want that one
why get exicited you havent won anything yet
were on top of league so not bothered"

then smashed a glass..

bahah

After spending quite heavily for a few years (they blew other UK teams away with what they spent), didnt it take a FA cup win to save Fergusons job and to start thier era.........
We still have a job to do to win it, Stoke or Bolton wont be easy but could this be us starting on the same path of them when they won that 1st FA cup.

Of course most Utd fans wont remember this but if i remember right he was on the brink of being sacked at the time

hertsblue said:
lee-mcfc said:
soon as the FT whistle blown my cousin said
"yeah you've spend 200mill+ anyways
its only fa cup
have you seen our trophies we didnt want that one
why get exicited you havent won anything yet
were on top of league so not bothered"

then smashed a glass..

bahah

After spending quite heavily for a few years (they blew other UK teams away with what they spent), didnt it take a FA cup win to save Fergusons job and to start thier era.........
We still have a job to do to win it, Stoke or Bolton wont be easy but could this be us starting on the same path of them when they won that 1st FA cup.

Of course most Utd fans wont remember this but if i remember right he was on the brink of being sacked at the time

They were calling for his head.
5 yrs into the job they won the cup.
Will we ever give anyone 5 yrs??

I've been getting a more smug response than if they'd have won:
"You were better than us. Well done. Hope you win it. You deserve it."
Doesn't take a psychologist to work out that's not genuine.

24yofb7.jpg

dirty bastard

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 am --<br /><br />hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.