Utd away sold out................

mancitymick said:
Jasondh said:
squirtyflower said:
because you were being elusive when asked a straight question by a poster

so, to quote, 'get over yourself'

Isn't it rather obvious that a seven year old who's had a season ticket for three years won't have enough points.

Rather than being elusive why not say when asked "Got a ticket from other sources etc" know will knock you for that. I got one that way. However you leave yourself wide open with your "Get over yourself" quote
how the fuck did you get a ticket?
ffs JCLs with less points than bolton get them these days

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
Jasondh said:
Isn't it rather obvious that a seven year old who's had a season ticket for three years won't have enough points.

Rather than being elusive why not say when asked "Got a ticket from other sources etc" know will knock you for that. I got one that way. However you leave yourself wide open with your "Get over yourself" quote

Its who you know!! Not bad for someone who is only 5 and a half

Manchester la la la la said:
de niro said:
Jasondh said:
It's not his season card I've bought the tickets!

get over yourself.

must admit i can't see any wrongdoing here. when my kids were young i would get them a ticket from anywhere i could.
steve king (bless his soul) helped me out no end.

not getting into this in too much detail, but does a 7 year old deserve a ticket more than people whove done most, or all of the aways for the last few months but have just missed out on points?

this is probably going to provoke a debate so i'll leave it at this and say fair play blue, and hope your kid enjoys the day out

Started going to Derby's the same age, getting tickets from anywhere my dad could, friend of a friend, FA, either club. Really enjoyed the games, so let the lad have fun and if you've not got a ticket, try a bit harder next time.

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:

Its who you know!! Not bad for someone who is only 5 and a half
he must be a peado
i wouldn't let him near kids

Jasondh said:
Zenith said:
My rag mate says he can get me a ticket in the shitford end, thinking of going....

....shame I'll have to put up with them lot.

I've done that before and kept thinking that someone will spot be and point me out!!!!

Paranoia.
It's okay, just strap a big inflatable cock to your head and you will blend in seamlessly mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.