Utd-away tickets for sale or wanted (merged)

amaze said:
unsworthblue said:
amaze said:
Sorry guys just seen the sticky saying tickets are only to be sold face value. I'm afraid I wouldn't sell for face as more hassle than its worth and I would just go myself and take a different pal. Cheers anyway.
this ain't the place to make money out of fellow blues

Hence why I retracted the offer after I read the rules!

Happily sort out fellow blues, but I can't afford to lose out on any money at the moment I'm afraid mate :( Someone needs to pay the bills!

I would prefer to go myself, but if I can get a few extra quid for my family and me lose out on going the derby then I would as long as I know its gone to a good home.

Anyway apologies for any confusion.

sorry to hear you are short of money, i can't really help except to save you a few pounds by cutting down your elecric bill slightly.

Salfordblue1985 said:
Will pay face value if anyone has a spare ticket,

Was this post edited by the poster or a moderator ?

Very sinister if the latter.

If a man's willing to pay over the odds that's his business.

Santiago Street . said:
Salfordblue1985 said:

No it's not, it is site policy that all tickets sold or purchased on here are for face value only, those are the rules

Ducado

The cup final ticket threads are full of people offering and requesting over the odds for tickets.

Is this enforced edit a recent clampdown or was site policy relaxed for the cup final ?

Santiago Street . said:
Ducado

The cup final ticket threads are full of people offering and requesting over the odds for tickets.

Is this enforced edit a recent clampdown or was site policy relaxed for the cup final ?

i always delete threads touting, likewise offering more money.

lets make it clear.

TICKETS ARE ONLY SOLD AT FACE VALUE ON BLUEMOON.

for a start its against the law and anyway why the fuck should we help people fleece blues.

want a ban? tout tickets on here.

One ticket needed and in order to comply with site rules I'll even pay LESS than face value, can't say fairer than that.

ChesterRdBlue said:
One ticket needed and in order to comply with site rules I'll even pay LESS than face value, can't say fairer than that.
lol<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:39 pm --<br /><br />
Santiago Street . said:
Salfordblue1985 said:

thanks for being on bluemoon moderator watch

what's the pay?

De Niro

I totally agree about tout scum being banned and the principle of face value tickets.

But people would have to be very naive to believe that all tickets traded after initial contact on here are at face value - just read the cup final ticket thread.

It's simple economics - if someone has something I want at a price I'm prepared to pay how can that be wrong ?

Anyway, I'm after a ticket for OT you got any spare pal ? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.