utd away

when ordering tickets over the phone they go to the address of the first aldult ticket number ill be surprised if you can change the address as you could have found the card if you know what i mean

Suppose so really. Round two of questions, can I buy at the ticket office just quoting the number or does the card have to be presented?

Halfpenny said:
Suppose so really. Round two of questions, can I buy at the ticket office just quoting the number or does the card have to be presented?

Yes, all they need is the supporter number. I bought four last week for me and my 3 mates,all I needed as their numbers

bluwes said:
Halfpenny said:

Yes, all they need is the supporter number. I bought four last week for me and my 3 mates,all I needed as their numbers
Brilliant, cheers.

Well started phoning at 5 to 8 and got through straight away. Got the 1 ticket I desperately needed for this. well chuffed. Shame I couldn't get the other but my mate only had 1760 points.

Get in.

You can change the delivery address for the tickets, i did so this morning, cant wait now!!!!

Anyone got a junior customer number with the right no of points spare? I've got a ticket but I'm looking for one for my sister. If it's any motivation, she's only seen us lose twice in 3 years.

just been ticket office,now sold out but you can leave name for postal application if any more become available.

got mine this morning at 9.00am brother in law went down for me just in time if its sold out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.