Utd PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
If there’s a better first half - I’ve not seen it - pure witchcraft!
nice to see Grealish get involved -his best game for us yet.

It is really hard to pick one, I was impressed with everyone yesterday, but went for Phil because that was his best performance for City yet, I know Haaland scored three and two assists, and that most would vote for Haaland. I have to say how composed Ake and Akanji were in defence too, considering how many defenders were out or not quite fit for 90 minutes.

Sorry people but this is like asking a person which is their favourite child.
From 102 aa i thought Bernardo was literally everywhere, both C Backs were ace, Grealish fab,Phil and H but the king was sublime at the centre of everything.KDB.

Sorry people but this is like asking a person which is their favourite child.
From 102 aa i thought Bernardo was literally everywhere, both C Backs were ace, Grealish fab,Phil and H but the king was sublime at the centre of everything.KDB.
I voted for Alfie's boy, but tbh Foden, Bernardo, Akanji, Gomes and the ginger Prince all could have gotten my vote. Bit of a mad game when we concede 3 and I've got 2 defenders in there but...

Edit: oh and it's my daughter, the eldest;)

I voted for Alfie's boy, but tbh Foden, Bernardo, Akanji, Gomes and the ginger Prince all could have gotten my vote. Bit of a mad game when we concede 3 and I've got 2 defenders in there but...

Edit: oh and it's my daughter, the eldest;)
Easy for me as I’ve got just one kid.
They are lucky b$£%^&* as it should have been 12-3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.