Utd PL (H) | Man of the Match

2Man of the Match

• Total voters
Foden.

I said at the beginning of the season he would burst into the headlines. Now he just needs to something amazing that the media can't keep on ignoring his talent, putting his talent and on a lower pedestal than fkin garnacho or saka.

And he's ours! Our Gerrard (spits on the floor) but winning stuff.

One of the easiest ever.
Love it when it is an easy decision but Eccles Blue still votes John Stones.
Superb.
BUT, BUT, BUT someone else had already voted for him so I felt it would be ok. I had been thinking that I would possibly vote for Phil he's one of our own Foden but let's face it he waited until I'd gone to the toilet before he scored so that was it!! John Boy got the vote. If he'd gone off when he gave me the heart attack when he went down I'd probably have voted Phil. But Phil has to be aware that I have to be there to see the goals or else...... *lol* :-)

3 people voting for Doku tells me that not everyone takes this thread seriously..
That’s not digging out Doku btw, just those who think his performance was better than Fodens.

It was Foden if you’re unclear. Couple of honourable mentions like Ake and Rodri but this one should have been one of the few polls that read 100% for one player.

3 people voting for Doku tells me that not everyone takes this thread seriously..
That’s not digging out Doku btw, just those who think his performance was better than Fodens.

It was Foden if you’re unclear. Couple of honourable mentions like Ake and Rodri but this one should have been one of the few polls that read 100% for one player.
Aha, but that is the beauty of these forums. It is opinions and people have varying opinions. :-)
Sometimes it is difficult but I agree that yesterday's was a lot, lot closer to needing to be 100% for Phil he's one of our own Foden but football is a team game and some of the other players helped him. IMHO :-)

Aha, but that is the beauty of these forums. It is opinions and people have varying opinions. :-)
Sometimes it is difficult but I agree that yesterday's was a lot, lot closer to needing to be 100% for Phil he's one of our own Foden but football is a team game and some of the other players helped him. IMHO :-)
I should have added that I’d accept the 1% vote for Jonny Boy. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.