UTD TICKET FOR SALE

msix said:
warpig said:
Corky said:
I could have got some extras this week, but they are already at tout prices, and for example if you want one ticket via post it is £56 anyway.

tickets that are left are for £39 corky. (£45.75 with booking fee& special delivery)
got mine today £49.04 + bf + registered delivery total £56

see my last post ;)

My own ticket is 10 points short but bizarrely my daughters ticket has about 50 more. Ticket office sais she must have been to more games than me to which I replied 'what on her own'!!! I tried to explain that isn't possible but they won't sell me a ticket.

Oops should have said if anyone does have a spare please PM me Cheers!

im out of a job! seriously skint, but i will pay face value! i will sell my kidneys too go! bin to an away derby before but i was sat in a borin box in the stretford end!! not good stuff... as i sed, can sum1 please message me im desperate. thanks.

Eds said:
My own ticket is 10 points short but bizarrely my daughters ticket has about 50 more. Ticket office sais she must have been to more games than me to which I replied 'what on her own'!!! I tried to explain that isn't possible but they won't sell me a ticket.

Eds, if you log onto the OS - you can check your points allocation history (and your daughters) per match going back to about 2002.

Cheers for that tip but will they really do something about it now?? At the end of the day I wouldn't take her to a Derby match anyway but I dont want to miss my first Derby since around 1980 so no doubt I will end up in their end again! Here's hoping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.