Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the chances of them keeping us behind after ? Have an assessment in uni the Thursday and last train to Liverpool is 23:27 just wondering if I'll need a continagacy plan cheers guys

He has been training with the team all along,he won't play again imo

I can't help feeling that Pep has backed himself into a bit of a corner with this one.

It takes a bigger man to make the first move....perhaps Khaldoon could broker 'peace'.

Yayas banishment is placing an unecessary burden on the squad. If his head and body are in good nick he can still play a reduced role

Peps made his point Come on guys,life's to short !!

What's the chances of them keeping us behind after ? Have an assessment in uni the Thursday and last train to Liverpool is 23:27 just wondering if I'll need a continagacy plan cheers guys
The last time I was there, they kept us in for a good 30 minutes. This did nothing as the coppers didn't think to clear the exit, therefore we were allowed out after 30 minutes of entrapment to a horde of waiting rags. Cracking scenes. I hate that place.

Uber might be a shout.

There is a chance it could go to extra-time then pens, if fans are then kept in, I think you might be pushing it. Especially if you are relying on the Metrolink to get you to Piccadilly

Id be resting Silva

Why would you rest Silva? I struggle to think of a player who has performed as well as he has against United in every game we have played them, he torments their midfield and defense and virtually dictates the entire game single handedly.

Strongest team available for me (barring Willy who will probably play).

Willy

Otamendi Stones Kolarov

Sterling Gundogan Fernandinho Sane

Silva De Bruyne

Aguero

I'd say United is more important than Barcelona simply because if Barcelona are near their best we'll lose no matter who we play. United is a team we can definitley beat.

TBH honest Karen Id rather Dave be fit for the rest of the CL campaign and the PL season than one up man ship against the vermin.

We have won it twice in the past 4 seasons, rather us keep the big guns fit.
Mentally wise we really need to win a game,this one is one we can so a half and half team won't do,we have to go out with a good team and play to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.