Utd v City post match

I reckon no-one else fancied the gig. "Come on the MU site and talk about us being outclassed..."
I won't have a bad word said about Champ Manager 01/02 legend Bojan Djordjic. He may have been a rag, but he's up there with Cherno Samba, Justin Georcelin, To Madeira and Kim Kallstrom. Not quite at Taribo West or Dionisis Chiotis levels, but pretty close.

A bit rich calling us for going to the corner flag. They did it one or two matches before us. I remember thinking how the mighty have fallen as the team they were playing were minnows...

Haha. You have to give him some leeway. He talks elsewhere about his autism, and clearly has some issues. These are exacerbated by his delusional and irrational support for United.
ahh i understand now , thats why his rants are off the scale, sorry for the lad, he has health issues and a rag , obviously not easy for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.