Utter stupidity of fans - yet again....chill out ffs!

Re: UTTER STUPIDITY OF FANS - YET AGAIN.....CHILL OUT FFS!

BatBlue said:
Not on this forum, due to the fact it's seemingly filled with a bunch of spoiled teenagers that expect success now and honestly believe that Jose Mourinio would drop everything and beg to be our manager. Is there any City forums where this does'nt happen?

There are plenty more moderate forums around than this one. But they are all about opinions and people should not be shot down for their opinion. They are as entitled to it as the next person. I happened to want to keep Hughes. If that was him playing those tactics yesterday he would have been lambasted. And rightly so. Hull have won 6 games in about 30. They wanted it more than us yesterday. Hughes was criticised for not changing games. Yesterday's bench was probably the strongest I've ever known and the game was crying out for a change at HT. Nothing from super Bobby till 60 minutes. Too defensive, too negative against a bottom three team. Show some bottle and attack these teams. They are bottom three for a reason.

de niro said:
why the fuck are we getting work permits on the 1st of feb? defies logic, we were lucky to get johnson by all accounts.

We had attempted to get the work permit earlier than the 1st as that was the date of the appeal of which City did not set the date for. And by what accounts were we lucky to get Johnson where have you heard this? because it is certainly not the impression he gives, in fact he says that as soon as he found out we were interested his mind was made up the only sticking point was valuation because Middlesbourough wanted more money as any club dealing with us does, but this was only a sticking point for about a day.

ManCityFC said:
I find it bewildering that people on here that were keen to let MH stay for two complete season, are now flapping over a manager that has had less than a dozen games. Not only that, he has had injuries to contend with, players on International duty, and a couple of the biggest games to be played in recent history.

The guy is clearly experimenting with things at the moment, which is obvious by the fact that no one side looks the same as the next. FFS, give the guy a break.

I felt a little depressed yesterday, but we have to let the guy find his feet. The following crap I have read this morning makes me piss myself with laughter whilst weeping at the stupidity of some of our fans:

We are going backwards. (FFS, this is hilarious)

MH would have done better. (FFS, what is this comment based on?)

We should have spent big in the window. (Just what the clubs needs, another load of knee-jerk signings when our manager hasn't even figured out what he has yet.)

MH outers will now want Mancini out. (Well I wanted MH out, but I certainly don't want Mancini out. I have seen more to impress me from Manc in a few months than I did from MH in 2 years)

I think we should accept 4th as a bonus. (Yes, I think we should. But what the fuck were you expecting this season? To win it? Nobody said it was going to be easy)

Not fit to wear the shirt. (Utter fucking wank. There isn't one player that isn't fit to wear the shirt at the moment. BUT, our manager will decide who isn't very shortly I guess)

We have appointed a Clown. (I weep when threads like this go up, after just a handful of games, our manager is a clown. Disrespectful twats. What support for the club..well done)

Even if Messi played for City, they would be shite. (This has to be the work of a rag, as I can't understand a City fan saying this)

Can we put the breaks on these attention seeking threads and just chill a little - or what?

Couldn't agree more.

Re the post about the great players for their former clubs I would suggest you had a word with a few supporters of the clubs involved and see if they agreed!

I don't come on this forum on match day, you can't have a debate with anyone, the insults and totally inane posts are too thick and fast to cope with. 10 different threads about the same incident and usually written by someone who's been watching us since Thaksin first took over.

I like to think that the fellas who have been going for 20-30plus years, aren't coming out with the crap that the OP stated.
I hope I'm right, though I have stood/sat with some right clueless arse'oles over the years.

The people that seem the least chilled are the ones screaming at everyone to calm down.

We all know what we're going to get after a loss. If it bothers you that much don't click on the link.

Swales lives said:
I don't come on this forum on match day, you can't have a debate with anyone, the insults and totally inane posts are too thick and fast to cope with. 10 different threads about the same incident and usually written by someone who's been watching us since Thaksin first took over.

I like to think that the fellas who have been going for 20-30plus years, aren't coming out with the crap that the OP stated.
I hope I'm right, though I have stood/sat with some right clueless arse'oles over the years.
I've been watching us home and away for 40 years and we do have some clueless idiots but most of us aren't stupid, can anlyse what we're seeing on the pitch and why things aren't right. And alarm bells are going off in the heads of many of us right now.

I agree. Most of the rants on this forum are from short term, short sighted quick fix merchants. I cannot believe the one about not having spent big in the window. Twat.
That aside, I do have one concern about Bobby Manc, only 12 games or not. I know his english is poor and cannot perhaps portray what he is really thinking, but I get the feeling that he may not be the man for a real fight. I know he is new to this country, new to this way of playing but I am already getting a bit tired of his rhetoric and the excuses. Irrespective of injuries, he has access to one of the best squads in Europe, yet because of that, I get the real sense of arrogance from all the players. Because of the amazing squad, just come out and appear to just make it happen, thinking that the other sides will just roll over in the face of our team. I did not know the names of most of the Hull squad yesterday, but in the 1st half, I don't think we put more than 4 or 5 passes together, but more worryingly, if we had been playing a side of any serious quality, we would have been gang raped by half time.
I am certainly not going to say whether Bobby Manc is the right man for us at this very early stage. I go back to pre-season and am still willing to accept the fact that providing we make TOP 6, it will be an amazing result - especially based on our track record for the past 20+ years. I don't give a shit how much a player cost or how much they are paid or their reputation. Individual critisism means nothing coz it's all about the squad. The goal posts have certainly changed by most of the ranters on this forum since the beginning of the season. Top 6 was always the aim and irrespective of what Cook and the other cronies say, if we make top six, JOB DONE. Incredible progression for us and amazing future.

I take issue with your first line I was a Hughes Inner and I am not in a flap wanting Mancini out! The only issue I have is the negative far to defensive tactics but I will give him a chance seeing as he took over a team with a long injury list and two players where off to Angola as soon as he arrived....So don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Oh, come on! We all of us know what it's like with a few supporters - and not just City fans either.
When things are going great for us Mancio's the greatest human being that ever breathed oxygen. A couple of bad results and he's suddenly the f*****g anti-Christ.

All supporters do it because we all want what's best for the team we love. Not saying it's right, it's just the way things are in the fickle world of supporters.

And anyway, with our well-known capacity for shooting ourselves in the foot, did anyone really think it was going to be plain sailing? That we'd get a new manager who's never worked in the Prem before, make him inherit another man's players and suddenly we'd become Barcelona within a couple of weeks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.