UWCL Qualifying tournament - City OUT - lost 1-0 to Real Madrid

Not sure where you get your City info from. Four articles at the top of the City app. Not surprising it's not on the BBC, the previous game wasn't reported on until after the game: Scottish women's games were deemed far more important.
You can of course imagine the hype if the rag women had qualified?
So much for the new era of women’s football

Not sure where you get your City info from. Four articles at the top of the City app. Not surprising it's not on the BBC, the previous game wasn't reported on until after the game: Scottish women's games were deemed far more important.
I get my info from the City+ website - take a look for yourself. They put up a News item at 11am but why basically nothing before that? I don't use the app and I expect quite a few others don't too.

View attachment 53441

It's tonight, but god knows where it's being played, you would think at home looking at the fixture list, but read the first article on the os and it says we playing in madrid
All the groups for the 1st round qualifying matches were hosted by a team within that group. Don't know how that team was selected but Madrid were for our group so all games are played there. If we progress then 2nd qualifying round is a two-legged affair.

Vicky Losada excellent so far. Mary Fowler looking a step off the pace of the game. Pretty even so far.

... and RM score ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.