Uwe Rösler in deep sh*t

Re: Uwe Rösler in deep shit

bluemoonmatt said:
shaunthegoat said:
http://www.finn.no/finn/bap/object?finnkode=17673058&sid=xz7gadTRROu841655&pos=null&tot=null

You probably won't understand any of it, but basically the fans of Norwegian club Viking FK wants to offload Rösler to anyone who wants him...

does it say why?

Not here really, but he has not had the best of starts to the new season! Viking is a team that probably should fight for titles, and now they are in a relegation battle. Still early in the season though!

Re: Uwe Rösler in deep shit

grantyboy23 said:
is that him in the picture unbelivable

Yes it is. Now, let me provide you with a close-up:

243x.jpg

Re: Uwe Rösler in deep sh*t

Phew happy to hear he is just in deep shit at his football club!! Reading the headline of the thread I thought he had dire health issues again!

Frank the Yank said:
Phew happy to hear he is just in deep shit at his football club!! Reading the headline of the thread I thought he had dire health issues again!

Bad choice of title, I agree.

Frank the Yank said:

me too, he looks ok to me after all hes been through!

a true legend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.