Uwe Rosler Interview

uwe was a one of my heroes growing up he always give it his all and still speaks good about the fans and club he was one of hortons best buys him and walsh was a great pair together

He was the 90’s zabba. Cult hero that gets it who’s popularity has never diminished. Sadly I don’t think he’s quite cut out for top level management but there’s definitely a role for him at the club surely. He speaks incredibly well too, I know he’s done punditry elsewhere but I would love for him to become one of the regular City’s ex pro’s for a sky/bt

Saw him getting mobbed at The Green Man before the Stoke final. Another "outsider" who seems to have got what the club is to us (like Vinnie and Zabba). Christ, Uwe even named his lads after City legends. Jamie and Giorgios, I think.
I saw him from a distance (way too hammered to try and get over and praise him).......

Love uwe .
Meet him in green man at Wembley.
And a friendly at edgeley park about 5 years ago .
Hes a blue as we all are.

Top man.
Use use rosler

Remember how quickly he became a cult hero, Uwe, Walsh, Beagrie and Summerbee played some entertaining stuff under Horton. Also remember the non stop sing of OOvay, Oovay Roseler at Hillsborough last day of the season in 1994.
Anyone know if his lad is still in our academy setup?

Remember how quickly he became a cult hero, Uwe, Walsh, Beagrie and Summerbee played some entertaining stuff under Horton. Also remember the non stop sing of OOvay, Oovay Roseler at Hillsborough last day of the season in 1994.
Anyone know if his lad is still in our academy setup?

he is

although he has chosen to represent Norway at international level (he had a choice of England, Germany and Norway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.