Uwe Rosler.

deano ou812 said:
Unlucky for uwe and brentford,well done yeovil but expect them to go back to league1 dont have the finance to stay in the championship...

Think they could do well in the championship. Got two good strikers and a good energetic midfield. Surprised everyone in the league 1 this season and I hope the do well next season. Wishful thinking but wouldn't it be great for a little town like Yeovil to be in the premiership.

WarrenBee said:
That was gut wrenching. 3 finals 3 defeats, I'm totally shattered.
Chin up mate. You were the better team and Uwe looks like he could be the man to lead you to success. Maybe you weren't quite ready to go up this year and you may come back stronger next season.

WarrenBee said:
That was gut wrenching. 3 finals 3 defeats, I'm totally shattered.
I feel for you Bee. It has to be said though; even though you were the better side today, those Yeovil goals were criminally easy for them to score. Presumably (given that you almost went up automatically), your defence must be fairly okay generally. What happened to them today? They were poor in that first half. Was it a case of the occasion getting to them?

Afternoon city fans, hope you all had a great summer and enjoyed Monday night. I have to say it was very pleasing to watch and you were very impressive.

Not a bad start at all for us bees. Didn't get to our opening game of the season 1-1 away to Port Vale but match reports suggested we done enough to win the game.

A 3-1 home win against Sheff Utd was a superb result. We looked very very good and probably could have still raised our game a couple of extra gears.

1-1 away at Gillingham last week was a tough game in tough windy conditions against a physical side that put 11 men behind the ball. We didn't play anywhere near as well as we did the week before but still done enough to win the game.

I'm hoping to get a ticket for the derby next month. If successful look out for me in a Brentford shirt!! I've had to throw away my previous "lucky shirt" after the cup final.

Good luck this season kempy...any ground with a pub on each corner is fine by me...shame you are moving
to a new one..whats the latest on that?

PS...shook the great mans hand outside the ground Monday night after he had layed a wreath in memory of Bert Trautman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.