Uwe Rosler's Son, great piece BBC

Re: Uwe Rosslers Son, great piece BBC

Didsbury Dave said:
He called his son Colin, after Colin Bell. That's funny as fuck.

Why is that funny?

Didsbury Dave said:
ban-mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
He called his son Colin, after Colin Bell. That's funny as fuck.

Why is that funny?

It's funny because it shows how much he loves City.

Top man.

Sorry I got the wrong end of the stick.

Great article. Just read it on BBC and was about to post it when i found this thread.
Its awesome that he named his son Colin and that he wants his son to one day play for city.

Loved the bit at the end saying that if he makes it we could update the Uwe chant to "Rosler's great-grandad bombed Old Trafford."<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:40 pm --<br /><br />Great article. Just read it on BBC and was about to post it when i found this thread.
Its awesome that he named his son Colin and that he wants his son to one day play for city.

Loved the bit at the end saying that if he makes it we could update the Uwe chant to "Rosler's great-grandad bombed Old Trafford."

Inter Me Nan said:
I remember going to watch us play Southampton at Maine Road when Uwe was there. I was sat amongst the away support as my mate is a saints fan and Uwe had a great chance to score with a header ( i think ) and put it wide on purpose. Saints fans were alright about it though as they won ( Dan Petrescu i think got the winner!) and knew the bond Uwe had with us.

Sorry to ruin your memory but the only times we played Southampton at home when Uwe was at City were a 3-3 draw when Beagrie got our late equaliser and the Kinkladze solo goal game (2-1 City).

Petrescu got the winner against us in 00/01 when Rosler had long left.

Sorry!

Whitefield Blue said:
Inter Me Nan said:
I remember going to watch us play Southampton at Maine Road when Uwe was there. I was sat amongst the away support as my mate is a saints fan and Uwe had a great chance to score with a header ( i think ) and put it wide on purpose. Saints fans were alright about it though as they won ( Dan Petrescu i think got the winner!) and knew the bond Uwe had with us.

Sorry to ruin your memory but the only times we played Southampton at home when Uwe was at City were a 3-3 draw when Beagrie got our late equaliser and the Kinkladze solo goal game (2-1 City).

Petrescu got the winner against us in 00/01 when Rosler had long left.

Sorry!
You need to get out and get laid!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.