Uwe Rossler at The Green Man

foley87 said:
danebanksheik said:
Andy Morrison was on the platform at Wembley Park with his mates and the funniest moment of the day was when a lad got hold of the tannoy and sang "We're City, we're barmy, we're off our fucking heads" at full volume the bobbies didnt have a clue. brilliant.

hahaha that was classic
i was the lad with the huge eon fa cup board that i nicked from wembley

we spotted you and thought whats he going to do with that!

saw him walking down the hill from green man as i was on the mini roundabout triange thing. pointed him out and everyone turned round, then a huge rendition of 'the best thing out of germany rosler...'
then i think the whole roundabout shouted 'Uve's grandad bombed the stretford end'

We had Maccies breakie at Wembley sat talking to Big Joe, funny as fuck when his mate held up a hash brown and said, "What's this?". Joe turned round and said, "It's a fritter". Made me lol anyway.

Had John Wardle sat behind us in the ground, good to see him in with the normal folk, top man.

or1.jpg

or2.jpg

not my fault! said:
Loved how we got him doing the Poznan, also met the Goat as I was going into the ground.

Wow - me too! Met them both. Green Man for Uwe, then The Goat outside Wembley - what a day.....................

We left the green man just as Uwe was leaving and walked down to the roundabout behind him singing Uwe songs (which im sure he loved!).

Other celebs

I addition to shaking the Goats hand and getting some images before the game, we had a chat with Trevor Brooking in the car park after the match; great bloke; said he could not believe how long it took us to score, said we were easy winners and told us the other scores and said Wham have had it even before Sundays game; pleasant bloke until he nearly backed into my brothers car!

Mike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.