Uwe to Wigan (merged)

kempybfc said:
Absolutely gutted Uwe has gone.

I don't think he is irreplaceable but it could potentially be terrible timing for us. We were on a great run and reeling in the top two. Hoping that when the January transfer window opens he doesn't come back for our best players.

He done a great job for us. He put together the best footballing side I've ever known us have, so credit where it's due, he leaves us in a far better position than we were when he arrived.

I am disappointed he's gone to Wigan, part of me feels it's more for family reasons than footballing. I hate Whelan and Wigan with a passion, especially after last season.

Looking forward to my annual visit to Craven Cottage in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for a city win.

Even though Uwe has left us, hope you still have a soft spot for little old Brentford!!

Up the bees.
I'd like to wish you all the best until BFS gets sacked from West Ham and becomes your new boss.

Congratulations to Uwe on his first win in his first home game.I expect him to have a fantastic management career.I've said it before but i'd love it to be here one day,maybe even under the guidance of Pellers.....

Best of luck to the Bees also.

kempybfc said:
Absolutely gutted Uwe has gone.

I don't think he is irreplaceable but it could potentially be terrible timing for us. We were on a great run and reeling in the top two. Hoping that when the January transfer window opens he doesn't come back for our best players.

He done a great job for us. He put together the best footballing side I've ever known us have, so credit where it's due, he leaves us in a far better position than we were when he arrived.

I am disappointed he's gone to Wigan, part of me feels it's more for family reasons than footballing. I hate Whelan and Wigan with a passion, especially after last season.

Looking forward to my annual visit to Craven Cottage in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed for a city win.

Even though Uwe has left us, hope you still have a soft spot for little old Brentford!!

Up the bees.

Wigan has less potential than Bees but his kids are up here,seen him at a couple of games here watching his son.

Can remember little old Brentford knocking us out of 2 cups not that long ago,hope you go up.

Ps Did you know Dave Whelan once broke his leg? That could create empathy for someone like Uwe who has also had difficult health problems too just like Dave.

Stan Collymore mentioned Dave Whelan in a teeet when he was on Sports Personality talking about the cup final. About 10 minutes later he retweeted and 5 messages he'd got from people about Dave's leg. They cant all have been from bluemoon members can they???

"…and for God's sake, don't mention the leg. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it…"

Can't believe it took me until this thread to know Whelan once broke his leg. Where have I been?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.