Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

It's not clear yet but even if you are supposed to wear a mask on the concourse or even in your seat hardly anyone will do so and it couldn't be enforced. The only additional ballache is showing your Covid status so the operations team need to step up and get it organised after the multiple failures of recent months.

I was one of the 10,000 at the Everton game last season, hardly anyone wore a mask and nobody challenged it.

I'm off on holiday tomorrow and thought I'd pick a couple up to test before I fly and then just before I come back, no luck though. I'll try at the airport.
Oh I’m really sorry about that. Where are you going if that’s not too nosy of me?
Have a good time and try to relax. I know it’s hard at present but we all deserve to have a break from all this angst and worry. All the best. :-)

Meditation is good for you. ;-)

Trying to download a new pass for phone is proving troublesome,every man and his bastard dog must be trying to do it.

My card with proof will have to suffice if some jobsworth becomes a dick on Saturday when entering the ground.

the mask thing is stupid, the vaccination cards, surprised didn't happen earlier tbh

Trying to download a new pass for phone is proving troublesome,every man and his bastard dog must be trying to do it.

My card with proof will have to suffice if some jobsworth becomes a dick on Saturday when entering the ground.
Doesn’t come in for a week.

I was one of the 10,000 at the Everton game last season, hardly anyone wore a mask and nobody challenged it.
Same. I was in 116 and I posted at the time that less than 10% wore one. More had them on in the concourse but now is different and I just don't see it happening regardless of what is decreed.

The passport rule doesn't take effect until next Wednesday, so as far as home games go you have until Boxing Day to sort it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.