Vaccination Passport | Fans will be denied entry without valid NHS pass

There are not enough people with principles left to wage a civil war, we're that divided it isn't real mate ;)

The reprobates on my road can't even get the bloody bins out in good order,
It could provoke mass feet stamping, collective tutting and even some snidey status updates on Facebook or even in the community WhatsApp group.

No chance, imho. None of their covid decisions have been made in advance.
They know the decisions they have to take, all they are left to decide is when to tell us.
Boris is probably in trouble because he’s been dragging his feet.
Keep an eye on what’s happening in Italy and France, we are often just a few week behind them.

They know the decisions they have to take, all they are left to decide is when to tell us.
Boris is probably in trouble because he’s been dragging his feet.
Keep an eye on what’s happening in Italy and France, we are often just a few week behind them.
They impose rules when they absolutely have to, rather when they should.

..... and into civil war. Is that what you want???
who mentioned such a thing?

I just saying this govt when it finds itself on the ropes tends to throw something out that we then all squabble over

However it meant a few heads on spikes outside the Tower of London, I not sure i would complain too much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.