Vaccine passports to enter the ground?

Well these are oft made points, but … though they don’t “stop” they do “significantly reduce” the spread and the chances of catching, so in the much discussed trade-off between physical safety from covid vs mental/emotion/economic health and well being of the population, I’d side with the vaccine passport, as it just makes entry to large events so much more practical and manageable to process.
Ah I see.

Be prepared to have to give yourselves at least an hour to enter the stadium if the Everton game is anything to go by. Only 10k in attendance but ridiculous queues at checkpoints whilst the stewards checked that you had the confirmation email from the club that you had submitted the Covid questionnaire.

A 50k plus crowd all having a QR code scanned and then entering via mobile ticketing says to me that thousands will be stuck outside long after KO.

Your vac passport will be linked to your ST on your phone you won’t have to show it every time

can I use a mates passport to get in? Just curious...
Maybe. But then whose passport will your mate use to get in? I’m assuming your NHS app details will only be allowed on your (one) device, but that’s a guess. Lots of unknowns aren’t there?

No system will be 100% secure, I guess, but still worth having in place than not, imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.