Val tickets arrived with extras, going to be fun getting in

recieved email confirmation today even though I bought the tickets last week , using my season ticket usual entrance is W,D as with a disabled supporter in a wheelchair , confirmation for Val tickets says entrance B turnstile , should be fun !!!!

rixtonblue said:
recieved email confirmation today even though I bought the tickets last week , using my season ticket usual entrance is W,D as with a disabled supporter in a wheelchair , confirmation for Val tickets says entrance B turnstile , should be fun !!!!
Good luck mate, there seems to lots on diff threads at the moment with fans saying they have got the wrong SC wrong City Cards and missing tickets. My advice lets turn up for a 3pm KO and we might be in for the 7pm KO :)

haven't received the 5 tickets I ordered in CB2 last week. though strangely I got an email confirmation 30 minutes ago.

rixtonblue said:

Hi fella, you from Rixton? I walk my dog across the fields out that way. The Black swan pub is pretty good since they did it up.

rixtonblue said:
Hi yes live in claydon gardens, we go in Black swan most thursday nights for a couple of scoops

I looked at a house there, backed onto the old clay pits which is now a large pond. That road is abit of a rat run for cheeky sods taking shortcuts away from warburton bridge. Why they can't stick in another lane at that junction I do not know. We ended up buying a new build in Irlam, near the locks.

Was a joke in east stand entrance J everybody I was with got in apart from me, my season card didnt work, they said the office will have to send a new one out?!?! thought they had checked them all prior to posting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.