valencia plane

Surely we've got to spend at least another 50 mil on top of this. We still need a defender, a defensive midfielder and a striker

I am just being realistic but you are all right - Kaka expects more and more than likely we will bring more but come on!

Private jets floating around Manchester!

We need some tough buggers to complement the Stars in our ranks. A Gattuso in the middle and a Dave Watson at the back.

Heard a great analysis today on our doings, went something like..

Manchester City are trying to build a cake, but are starting with the cherry on top before securing the bottom layers, to an extent I agree but if anyone can buy a cherry (or 2) then it's us..

Ajay said:
I am just being realistic but you are all right - Kaka expects more and more than likely we will bring more but come on!

Private jets floating around Manchester!

Surely they would be flying ;)

Sorry I will disappear under my stone again now.

frankisskint said:
Manchester City are trying to build a cake, but are starting with the cherry on top before securing the bottom layers

maybe the icing won't come without the cherry?

and what sponge would turn down the chance to play with the cherry?

we've bid on plenty of sponge, jam, and icing - they'll come through soon as they are easier to get so we have a choice.

there's just one cherry - and we've nearly got him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.