Valencia players??

match report said he was just subbed. also he had the highest match rating of all his team mates (who got 5s and 6s) scoring 7.5 so he wasn't playing badly

Didn't he say they would be announced in the second wekk of the window?

He keeps extending the time limit.

heres what he has written just before
Alright mate. Smiley
Firstly Albiol is not injured in any way. The negotiations have stalled, i won't give reasons why. It is nothing that should scupper the deal though. I fully expect this deal to go through in the next few days. (or for all the doubters I'll say before the end of the transfer window Grin). From what i know the manager is not happy that Raul wants to leave.
With regards to Villa, I know Man City have been in touch saying, quite rightly that they are not happy to see him playing. If he was to pick up a serious injury obviously the whole deal would fall through. The Valencia board have passed on instructions to the management about him playing. If this deal was to fall through due to injury, the Valencia board are well aware that without the cash from this deal they will probably go into administration in the next few months.
So in my opinion Villa will probably not play for Valencia again. Or Albiol for that matter.

bonespost said:
heres what he has written just before
Alright mate. Smiley
Firstly Albiol is not injured in any way. The negotiations have stalled, i won't give reasons why. It is nothing that should scupper the deal though. I fully expect this deal to go through in the next few days. (or for all the doubters I'll say before the end of the transfer window Grin). From what i know the manager is not happy that Raul wants to leave.
With regards to Villa, I know Man City have been in touch saying, quite rightly that they are not happy to see him playing. If he was to pick up a serious injury obviously the whole deal would fall through. The Valencia board have passed on instructions to the management about him playing. If this deal was to fall through due to injury, the Valencia board are well aware that without the cash from this deal they will probably go into administration in the next few months.
So in my opinion Villa will probably not play for Valencia again. Or Albiol for that matter.

Its gone from Semi to fully blown erection!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.