Valentin Barco

I can just picture our club officials putting together a crack team of epid adventurers to go on an expedition to the depths of the southern continent of the Aremicas. Probably preparing logistics and supplies as we speak. I look forward to reading of their exploits and discoveries in the monthly journal of the Royal Manchester Scouting Society. Tally ho!

Been expecting this. It's the only thing that made the decision to go into the season with just 7 defenders make any kind of sense. Would indicate to me they expect him to slot straight into the squad in january like an alvarez rather than a perrone on the fringes. Do like an under the radar south American signing, they don't always pay off but we have a good record woth them and when they do, they usually pay off big.

Probably all agreed with the player and city. We will pay the more appropriate fee based on appearances, and Boca get a fair price given the interest, I would imagine.

My oldest memory of watching him was back when I was so young. Ah does days when me mam would scream (while me dad was hitting her over the head with a club) "Tony, you better get into this cave right now, your mammoth is going stone cold". [players today don't know how lucky they are to have balls not made out of rock and shit]
And you try and tell the kids of today that, and they won't believe you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.