Valentin Barco

I don’t know anything about him but everyone seems to rave about him. I can’t say I’m too surprised he chose city over Brighton immediately. Imagine being held hostage in Brighton this time next year so bloom and suck the life out of every club that wants him for an extra 5m after he’s already turning a 10x profit. Smart kid.

My oldest memory of watching him was back when I was so young. Ah does days when me mam would scream (while me dad was hitting her over the head with a club) "Tony, you better get into this cave right now, your mammoth is going stone cold". [players today don't know how lucky they are to have balls not made out of rock and shit]

Last edited:
Not seen a thread of this guy, looked like he was going brighton but seeing we now may sign him, anyone know about him??
I watched him in person at La Bombanera earlier this year. He is regarded as one of the best youngsters to emerge from Boca’s youth system in a long time. He looked outstanding as an attacking wing back/left back and has a wand of a left foot. Would be an outstanding singing for 10m as he will likely be worth 50 plus in a few years.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.