Valentin Barco

Apparently working on him as well as Nunes according to MailSport. Hate the Mail but their sport section seems pretty reliable!
Wednesday Boca plays leg 2 against Racing in the Libs quarterfinals, 0-0 after leg 1. Should Boca lose I wonder if Barco will come immed to City - considering the presumed delay until Winter was to allow him to play thru the Copa Libs. Not sure what they'd do with him ... suppose just leaving him there is fine. But you could play him in the Fall cup matches and such if you brought him over. hmmm

On YouTube, he is like the next Roberto Carlos ;). Allegedly, one of the best prospects out of Argentina in recent years.

Boca's 2nd leg match in the Copa Libs is about to begin. Barco is nursing an injury but is on the bench. 1st leg was 0-0. I'm wondering if City is waiting to see the result before structuring a deal with Boca.

Watch a lot of Boca, went to see them play earlier this season. This guy is so comfy on the ball it is untrue, he goes past people for fun and is strong in the tackle. He is really young so like Perrone it would probably be a year or 2 on loan at first, but I can see him making it in Europe; hopefully with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.