Valentines Day...

Ronnie the Rep said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
We swapped cards this morning and I am taking Mrs Rep out for dinner. She bought us tickets to see The Drifters 60th anniversary tour - nice :-)

Edit- just got her a dozen red roses

Aldi £5 as above Ronnie? ;)

tidyman said:
She's working late tonight so I took her to Wetherspoons last night for a Panini and two bottles of Desparado (£5 for two.)

She paid but I got her a card from The Co-op on the way home out of her change.

She's one lucky woman, even if I say so myself.

She landed on her feet with you didnt she son!<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:43 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well for my lovely fiancee
12 Red Roses
A personalised message in a bottle
A lovely bottle of Prosecco
3 course meal at one of the best Italians in London

I am fucking broke now

So your defo a believer of "If you wana see the gash, you gotta splash the cash"

Anyone i've ever been with on Valentine's Day i've just told them not to bother buying me anything, especially a card.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:12 pm --<br /><br />
Joliet Jake Blues said:
Celebrating our Wedding Anniversary..................seriously, we got married on St. Valentine's Day. Women usually coo when they hear that and blokes make the "pass me the bucket" noise.

Three very happy years, not bad out of the 37 we've been married
Ideal day to get married. You don't have to bother with the Valentine's shite - good thinking.

Bottle of taittinger
Plant
Card
Home made Belgian chocolates
Heart shape blueberry tart
Now of to pub :)

Card
Flowers
Bottle of wine
Dinner
Cream Pie (for dessert of course)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.