Valentines Day

My wife booked us a weekend in alicante. Flying there Friday back Sunday.

Had to give up the Huddersfield trip. Here's hoping I find a bar with the game on

100 red roses in Lidl for £25, or a dozen for £3. Just change the wrapper on them and you're laughing!
Im going for a steak tomorrow with 3 other men, didnt even realise until today that its valentines
Just make sure you don't organise a steak for 14th March.

Absolute bollocks it is. Nothing more than legalised extortion giving women an excuse to act up. Not that they need an excuse but any offered will be gratefully received.

Some cunty florist or greeting card manufacturer looking for an idea to make some dosh at a shit time of year where fuck all happens had a brainwave and hit the jackpot.

Rg3muLN.jpg
Haha the chocolate bit is right,money not so much

Absolute bollocks it is. Nothing more than legalised extortion giving women an excuse to act up. Not that they need an excuse but any offered will be gratefully received.

Some cunty florist or greeting card manufacturer looking for an idea to make some dosh at a shit time of year where fuck all happens had a brainwave and hit the jackpot.
Hey don't tar us all with the same brush,i don't really celebrate anything,it's all a con

Hey don't tar us all with the same brush,i don't really celebrate anything,it's all a con

Not at all Karen, I know a few women who wont have anything to do with it, but as I am sure you will agree there are an awful lot of women who will take huge umbar should they not receive a card, floral and chocolate tributes.

Not at all Karen, I know a few women who wont have anything to do with it, but as I am sure you will agree there are an awful lot of women who will take huge umbar should they not receive a card, floral and chocolate tributes.
The younger women love it,us oldies are a bit more cynical lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.