Value Gold Purchase Confirmation

s61blue

Has anyone else not received a confirmation yet? I purchased mine last Wednesday when they went on sale.

I understand that the seats don't get allocated and the money doesn't get taken until the 27th June but still thought I'd get some sort of email / text confirmation.

I have also logged into my account history on the tickets website and it isn't showing anything as yet.

I shouldn't be worried should I?

s61blue said:
Has anyone else not received a confirmation yet? I purchased mine last Wednesday when they went on sale.

I understand that the seats don't get allocated and the money doesn't get taken until the 27th June but still thought I'd get some sort of email / text confirmation.

I have also logged into my account history on the tickets website and it isn't showing anything as yet.

not received mine confirmation email either.
it was supposed to arrive monday.
will be calling the ticket office tommorow

I dont think you will get your email until all OSC members decide if they can be arsed having one or not !!!!

Not yet received my confirmation either - received confirmation for 2 over the phone though.

Sure it was the same last year!

Just praying we get tickets in the same stand

Cant wait until next season

pirate said:
s61blue said:

not received mine confirmation email either.
it was supposed to arrive monday.
will be calling the ticket office tommorow

according to the os the ticket office is closed until 14th June because of the take that concerts.

mancity5 said:
I dont think you will get your email until all OSC members decide if they can be arsed having one or not !!!!
I don't think you will get your email until all MCSC branches know if they can pay for one or not.

Fixed for you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.