Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

Not 1 e-mail apart from initial 1 when purchasing... Suppose a call is in order to them..

I spoke to them about tickets, it's a paper ticket for West Ham, which should arrive by Saturday (but he didn't sound too convinced). If not go to the box office with your confirmation email.

He started on some apology about how difficult it is for them and why Juventus game took priority - but I didn't really care too much. No other business would make you wait like this for a purchase of this scale with no information.

The comparison is stark to other retailers.

I spoke to them about tickets, it's a paper ticket for West Ham, which should arrive by Saturday (but he didn't sound too convinced). If not go to the box office with your confirmation email.

He started on some apology about how difficult it is for them and why Juventus game took priority - but I didn't really care too much. No other business would make you wait like this for a purchase of this scale with no information.

The comparison is stark to other retailers.

No thoughts of having to make travel arrangements etc, City do most areas in a Professional manner but boy oh boy do they fuck up in the ticketing dept..

Morning all,

Postman has just been.
Paper ticket for West Ham game and a compliments slip which I shall now paraphrase.

Season ticket to be dispatched prior to Newcastle, 3/10/15. Not received by 2/10/15 contact ticket office.

That is not a quote but edited text :)

Hope that helps some folks.
Good luck

Alas in gods too
From block 104 row H, £725 vs 308 row H £299, I cannot grumble too much especially since I can make less than half the games but I thank my lucky stars, I've got a season ticket, happy days :)

We now have now been assigned our new home in 307.
I have heard wonderful stories concerning chivalrous deeds and supporter etiquette from this most hallowed of blocks.
Heroic camp-fire tales of universal chanting, fervent flag waving and elected 1894 beat masters that make the rest of our incredulous stadia stand back in total awe.

We have been practising our songs with gusto and look forward to taking our places in the annals of footballing history with our new neighbours to be.Thank you City for assigning us such a great location

Block 307 being put through the paces
Urban legend.. I don't think so !

did you get seats together?

did you get seats together?

1zdrm7q.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.