Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

That explains a lot :-)

I do remember sitting near the tunnel for the 3-3 against bournemouth in 89. I thought my inflatable banana was going to be popped.

What a day that was.. party atmosphere with the inflatable beach ball going round the crowd.. think there was even a small ironic cheer when they scored to make it 3-1..

£299 (£15.74 a game) is an amazing price. So pleased to have got one. I live in London so got to take transport into accountas well but that price make it doable.

Before we went in country I always remembered the advice that everything in life is not as it first appears
We look through the windows of opportunity and sometimes all we encounter are closed doors
This is were the intensity training kicked in
Normally working in cells of four and dropping deep behind enemy lines we were taught tenacity strength a determination to achieve regardless of the odds
presented before us and above all else to maintain an inner sense of chi and calmness in the face of intense adversity.

What I am trying to say is I have just been back onto the ticket office to enquire about ordinary Gold seats specifically in the level three south stand for two people sat together
I recall someone on here just saying they accomplished this deed so as the fable is told Who Dares Wins

The ticket sales office informed me they could sell me two in the south stand level three central block for £625 each and not £299
I enquired once more about Value Gold saying I had just regrettably had to cancel our sales order because we could not be seated together
Keiran advised me after full confirmation from his manager that this is not the case and it is possible for two people to sit together on value gold.
The only directive being they are to be allocated in a block of City's own choosing

On that basis I have just reordered two seats "sat together" anywhere in the stadium for Value Gold price plus £5 booking fee
Not however on a pro rata basis

Happy days to that and Pride in battle !
The its possible could be a remote chance, they seem to be selling odd single tickets and keeping blocks of two and above for the general matchday

Before we went in country I always remembered the advice that everything in life is not as it first appears
We look through the windows of opportunity and sometimes all we encounter are closed doors
This is were the intensity training kicked in
Normally working in cells of four and dropping deep behind enemy lines we were taught tenacity strength a determination to achieve regardless of the odds
presented before us and above all else to maintain an inner sense of chi and calmness in the face of intense adversity.

What I am trying to say is I have just been back onto the ticket office to enquire about ordinary Gold seats specifically in the level three south stand for two people sat together
I recall someone on here just saying they accomplished this deed so as the fable is told Who Dares Wins

The ticket sales office informed me they could sell me two in the south stand level three central block for £625 each and not £299
I enquired once more about Value Gold saying I had just regrettably had to cancel our sales order because we could not be seated together
Keiran advised me after full confirmation from his manager that this is not the case and it is possible for two people to sit together on value gold.
The only directive being they are to be allocated in a block of City's own choosing

On that basis I have just reordered two seats "sat together" anywhere in the stadium for Value Gold price plus £5 booking fee
Not however on a pro rata basis

Happy days to that and Pride in battle !

glad I could help :-)

44 quid against newcastle for a single ticket, makes no sense to buy match day tickets anymore when you can get such cheap season tickets

Theoretically you could sell your rags, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool tickets for £50 each on that Fb site as many do and have the other 15 games for £99.

What a day that was.. party atmosphere with the inflatable beach ball going round the crowd.. think there was even a small ironic cheer when they scored to make it 3-1..

£299 (£15.74 a game) is an amazing price. So pleased to have got one. I live in London so got to take transport into accountas well but that price make it doable.

It was a 'typical' City day. Three nil up and coasting and we threw it away in the most dramatic of fashions.

To add to the surreal day the end of the game was accompanied by chants of 'Swales Out' and other vitriol aimed in his direction.
Next thing the old scoreboard flickered into action that Leicester??? had equalised against Crystal Palace meaning a point at Bradford would send us up. Cue delirium and celebrations. Utterly surreal

Or it could be that the club have decided that the single tickets dotted around the stadium are not wanted by individual match goers as they usually come in pairs or more and so they don't sell.
Instead they offer them at a reduced price to City fans.
Only you could twist a positive into a shit storm, congrats.

Getting personal again, nice one.

Our individual ticket prices, in the league in particular, are completely and utterly scandalous. I know you don't think this is an issue, but I do.

Your rationale doesn't hold water, particularly given that not all of the released season tickets on sale are value gold, a good chuck of them are pro rata ordinary season tickets which allow you to chose where you sit.

It's fairly obvious to me that the club are increasing the cap of season tickets because the current amount of individual match tickets, which are very expensive, are proving hard to shift on a fortnightly basis. And given there are people still on the waiting list for the cheaper season tickets, it would make sense to release them now rather than not make the most of our extended capacity because the individual tickets are too expensive and there's not enough football tourists to pick them up for the likes of Watford/West Ham at home.

I think our individual ticket prices are an issue, aren't I so terrible?

Only you could turn another blue giving an honest opinion into a petty slanging match. Congrats.

44 quid against newcastle for a single ticket, makes no sense to buy match day tickets anymore when you can get such cheap season tickets

This is why we've been getting a problem with no shows, the fabled empty seats that rags pick out from sold out games.

Our individual ticket prices are so expensive now that it means blues who back in the day wouldn't have been season ticket holders, couldn't commit to 10+ home fixtures a season, work commitments etc, now just buy a season ticket as going to several individual games works out at the cost of a season ticket for us nowadays anyway.

And that means that those people just leave their seat unoccupied for the games they can't attend.

That's my theory anyway, and I think it holds water given I've spoken with people who are in that very position.

I don't think City are getting the pricing of individual tickets right IMO. Bring them down to reasonable prices and we'd have no problems selling out every single week, the atmosphere would improve and there'd be less no shows.

Hope i dont get shot down in flames for this, but i think city have missed a trick, that could have helped citys away fans, west ham are the 1st of many clubs to take a reduced allocation, and now city are selling those seats at 30 quid for members, why didnt they just offer west ham the whole away section for 30 quid on the guarentee they would offer city fans a reciprocal deal at upton park, we could have done the same with watford, and a host of other clubs to come, the away end is always full at a reasonable not too cheap price, and city fans dont end up paying 60 quid to go to upton park, which is the price this season,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.